Friday, January 21, 2011

Advertising in LA Parent Magazine

A couple of weeks ago, I was told that I should see about advertising in the LA Parent Magazine. I thought that was a WONDERFUL idea but I guess I didnt put too much thought into it.

LA Parent Magazine is read by schools, teachers, parents, etc. This is something that will open up a new door for me.

I sent an email over to inquire about advertising. A few days later, I received an email saying that my information would be forwarded to the correct account representative.

Well, I FINALLY got an email from the account representative and this is what it said.

My name is Tania & I am the Classified Account Representative here at LA Parent. I received an email with your interest in advertising with us. I would like to speak to you regarding your needs for advertising so I can give you the best rate & design the best ad for you. When you have a moment, please feel free to contact me so we can discuss what we can do for you.


I look forward to speaking with you.

I will be calling on Monday morning...can't wait to see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment