Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Decorative Apples

I have a friend and fellow business owner who is competing in the Utterly Engaged event this evening and while we were up having a late conversation via FB, she asked if I could make some apples for her. I said SURE! She sent over some inspiration and I was SUPER excited to go to Michaels to see what I could find.

This would be the first time I had ever done any type of decorative apples but I was up for the challenge.

I must say it went smoother than I thought. I did hit a couple of speed bumps, but all in all, they were a success!

Here are the finished products.
More pictures from the actual event to come!





1 comment:

  1. The apples displayed show a tremendous dedication to detail and commitment. Thank you for the apples I purchased for my co-workers. They loved them. Keep up the good work. Much success to you!!!

    ReplyDelete