Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lover's Lane Boutique

I was recently invited to be a vendor at a One Stop Shop for Valentine's Day. I was excited because this would be my first time as a vendor and I was curious to see how it would all turn out.

When I first found out about the venue, I said OK but when I realized where it actually was, I became a little hesitant. I am not the type of person that says I will do something and then not do it so I went forward with it.

Leading up to the event, I wasn't sure how many apples I wanted to make. I had a figure in my head but still hadn't made a final decision.

The boutique is here and it is slow. I am starting to get a little worried. I am wondering if more people will show up. All kinds of thoughts are going through my head.

In the end, I will say that I did decent. I did go home with apples BUT I did get some exposure to other people.

Would I do another boutique? ABSOLUTELY!
Would I do the same venue again? Not sure.

Here are some pics from the boutique...

Kreative Kandi Apples Table


My Little One trying to take out her Cheesecake Kandi Apple


Bugg Biting into his classic red Kandi Apple

My Support System (Minus Shay): The Hubby, Bhrea, Linda



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment