Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Packaging

During one of our late night conversations, I was told by my friend of Sugar and Spice Event Design that I needed to come up with packaging for my apples instead of just placing them in random boxes or just handing them out to people. She told me that it is little details like that which makes my customers remember me and the little details that are important.

She gave me some suggestions, and she also told me where to get some supplies from for a REALLY good price!

I was able to use this at a boutique that I did over the weekend. This was my first shot at seeing how I could create nice packaging that people would remember. Instead of me just handing over Kandi Apples to people, I put their apples in a nice bag and they were on their way.

Here is the bag they walked away with!

No comments:

Post a Comment