Monday, July 4, 2011

Declaration of Love

For the first time, I dealt with a client via EMAIL ONLY!

I generally talk to my clients at least once but this time was different. I got a referral from Danelle of Sugar and Spice Event Design and she was having a sand, navy blue and red wedding.

She informed me that she wanted the classic red candy apples. I must say I got a little stumped when it came to designing the tags because I had NO CLUE how I was going to incorporate those colors.

In the end, I figured it out and it all worked out.

Check it out!

A few days later, I was on Facebook when I noticed a familiar face in some pictures. When I first started out, I met Ariel The Party Stylist. I did some apples for an event that she was a part of. Well, turns out the bride was a client so I was able to get MORE picture of where the apples were at the wedding.

Ariel did an AMAZING job and I was happy that my apples ended up on her table. Take a look at some of her pics!








I am looking forward to collaborating with Ariel in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment