Monday, July 4, 2011

Previous Clients Feedback

Feedback is VERY important to me.

Here are some comments from previous clients that I would like to share.

I recieved my contest winnings today. In my sample pack I had Oreo, Turtle, and Cheesecake. I've only tried to Oreo so far and I absolutely loved it!! The apples themselves were juicy and sweet! Kadyn and I really enjoyed eating the outside Oreo topping. Once I eat the other two I will come back and review them!! I recommend everyone purchase a sample pack and give Kreative Kandi Apples a try!! 4 thumbs up!! (2 for Kadyn, 2 for me)

I jus recieved my second order.....they are just as delicious as the first....my kids and husband are very much enjoying the apples...only thing is,I didnt order me any this time...what was I thinking?...now I'm sitting here trying to get them to sell meone of theirs...lol

Excellent service and EVEN BETTER treats! Kreative Kandi Apples was great to work with. My treats came quickly and in perfect condition! Each flavor was absolutely delicious. Cookies and Cream was by far my favorite but each flavor was so yummy! I definitely recommend this company and their products and will use them again in the near future!


I loved the apples that I won from the contest that Kreative Kandi had before Christmas! I had the Oreo, Candy Red and the White Chocolate. They were all awesome! I wish I had room in the budget for my wedding. I would have some of there apples for favors or some part of the wedding. Thanks

5 STARS!!!

My review is SUPER late but I passed out a variety of flavors for New Years and they were a hit! I will definitely order more for all of my upcoming events.

Kreative Kandi Apples are the perfect novelty treats! After winning a sample pack, I'm convinced that I have to find a reason to order some. The apples are nice and crisp and the sweet coatings are delicious (especially the Oreo)!!


For anyone else wanting to leave feedback, please go to Kreative Kandi Apples Facebook


Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment