Sunday, July 3, 2011

UCLA Graduation Apples

I got a call back in May about some apples for a UCLA graduate. I was excited about this order because this was the first time that I would be using the candy apple boxes.

I must say it was a lot of trial and error before myself, as well as my client, were satisfied with the final product.

Take a look at the different trials.

Small Hanging Tag with Sheer Ribbon

Thin Tag with Sheer Ribbon


Standard Tag with Sheer Ribbon

Standard Tag with Yellow Shreds vs Black Shreds

Standard Tag with Yellow Shreds
(Satin Ribbon vs No Ribbon)

In the end, the final decision was the following
- Standard Tag
- Yellow Shreds
- Black Satin Ribbon


I was BEYOND thrilled about my final product.
UCLA Apples packed and ready to go!

After all the hard work was done, my client sent over some pictures of the table set up.



No comments:

Post a Comment