Monday, July 4, 2011

Kreative Kandi Apples, Etc.

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

Kreative Kandi Apples has expanded!
May 2010, I made candy apples for my daughters 1st birthday party which made me REALLY start up Kreative Kandi Apples. May 2011, I had a dessert buffet for my daughter's 2nd birthday party which has now allowed me to expand.

We now offer more than just Kandi Apples. I now do dessert buffets.

For more information and to get pricing, please email info@kreativekandiapples.com

I wonder if for her 3rd birthday party I will add anything else to the business.

Check out some pics!








1 comment:

  1. Hello, I found you by way of Keach's blog through ONce Upon a Curl,

    you apples and all of the colors of your goodies are great, next you should add candy buffets,

    Once I did my first one it was over it, you can found some pictures here :o)

    http://onceuponacurl.blogspot.com/search/label/Candy%20Buffetts

    cant wait to see what other goodies you have

    ReplyDelete